Friend of Business Womens LInk, Sue Richie, is running her popular Woman of Power workshop only once this year. This takes place at BG Futures on Friday 5 May at 9.30 am.
If you are a professional woman who wants want more success this year, then this workshop is for you.
“I feel much more empowered about my future career and have been given realistic tools to take control of my next move. I discovered things about myself I never knew.” Nicola, BBC Journalist.
You’ll learn how to:
Improve your communication skills
- Maximise your presence in meetings
- Use your body language for maximum impact
- Have more presence physically
- Understand the importance building your network
- Manage self-doubt
- Become more visible in the workplace
- Identify what you do well, and plan to do more of it
- Talk about your skills, talents and successes in a way that feels natural and comfortable
- Overcome feelings of being a fraud or a fake (managing the Imposter Syndrome)
- Have more influence with key colleagues, clients and customers
Who is it for?
A Woman of Power is suitable for any professional woman, whether they work for themselves or someone else. It’s idea for you, or a member of your team, a colleague or business partner.
Make 2017 the year that you experience more happiness, confidence and success. Stop the self-sabotage and learn powerful techniques to increase your personal power and impact in the workplace.
“I got a new job yesterday – a step ahead of what I thought I might be but realized I had everything on the person spec. Practiced my power stance before I went in. Felt confident focused and able to play to my strengths knew the me that I wanted them to see and felt really positive. Great skills x thank you Sue. Learnt so much on the woman of power course.” Rosa, Nursing manager
What is included?
- A full day’s workshop
- All refreshments and lunch
- A journal to capture your ideas and reflections about the day in
- A 60 minute follow up coaching call with Sue